“Neal Notes” are an exciting part of our practice. We use these as an incentive to encourage our patients to have good brushing and flossing (hygiene), be on time to appointments, good grades, and for visiting their general dentist. “Neal Notes” are redeemable at our prize gallery (Neal Note Board) which includes a variety of prizes for all ages. There is also a place to donate Neal Notes to a selected charity.
Our patients really enjoy saving and look forward to coming to our office. They love participating in this fun, motivational game.
And most importantly… we have seen great improvement in hygiene and patient cooperation.
Earning Neal Notes
You will earn Neal Notes each time you complete the following:
- Keep your regularly scheduled appointment and be on time… 1 Neal Note
- Good Oral Hygiene: your teeth should be clean when you are seated… 1 Neal Note
- Nothing loose or broken (this means brackets, bands, removable appliances, etc.)… 1 Neal Note
- Wear your Dr. Neal t-shirt to your appointment… 1 Neal Note
- Follow all instructions regarding wearing your rubber bands, headgear, etc… 1 Neal Note
- Raise your grades 1 full letter grade (i.e. C to a B). If any grades go down a letter grade, you will not receive any Neal Notes for “improved grades”… 5 Neal Notes
- Community service. If you perform community service for a group formed for the purpose of servicing your community (Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Key Club, Youth Groups, etc…) you will be awarded 5 Neal Notes every 3 months (to a maximum of 20 Neal Notes per year). Please keep track of community service with dates and a brief explanation of activity and if possible a photo of you completing your community service, as we would like to add you to our website!
- Our thank you for referring friends to our office. Be sure to tell us you referred them. 5 Neal Notes will be awarded after their new patient exam.
- If Dr. Neal or any of our staff see you outside the office with your t-shirt on… like the mall, movies, baseball games, etc… 5 Neal Notes
- If you become a Fan of Dr. Neal’s on Facebook…5 Neal Notes
- If you use the “Check-in” feature on Facebook…5 Neal Notes
- Visit your general or pediatric dental office for your regular check up and cleaning. (Print one of the Neal Note Cleaning Cards below to bring to your dental appointment and have your dentist or hygienist sign the Cleaning Card, then bring it back to our office when you see us.)… 10 Neal Notes
Redeeming Neal Notes
- Neal Notes are only awarded at regularly scheduled appointments. Walk-in or emergency visits do not apply.
- The number of Neal Notes you earn at each appointment is up to you.
- The Neal Note prize board is located near the front desk checkout area. The prizes may change from time to time. Not all prizes will always be available.
- Your Neal Notes are your responsibility. The Neal Notes are just like real money; if you lose them, like money, they are gone!
- Once you spend your Neal Notes on a prize, they are spent. You must earn more Neal Notes to purchase more prizes.