The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want. Dr. Neal does recommend brushing before inserting your aligners after eating and drinking.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth. Let Dr. Neal and Invisalign help make this experience comfortable and easy!
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment. Feel confident with your smile!
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion. Just remove your aligners for events and photos. Leave your aligners in and you’ll be amazed that no one will even notice them!
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits at our office are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six to eight weeks. You can also keep track of your progress by viewing your customized virtual video on Dr. Neal’s website.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, Invisalign and Dr. Neal can depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Access your video at any time during treatment. Then a series of clear aligners are custom made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by Dr. Neal and will be based on your individual needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one may even notice that you’re wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. The plus…you’ll spend less time in Dr. Neal’s office with your scheduled appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. Dr. Neal continues to stay up-to-date with Invisalign’s latest technology and qualifications. Dr. Neal is a Certified Premiere Provider for Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. At your complimentary consultation with Dr. Michelle Neal, our office can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always dreamed of!